Water, Sewer & Garbage Services

How to Start Services

In order to start water, sewer and garbage services with the City of Manchester, you will need to fill out our Application for Utilities.  Complete the application below and customerservice [at] manchester-ga.gov (e-mail), mail, fax or bring to City Hall.

Information that we need is either a lease agreement, closing paperwork or deed information including the physical address and your name on it.  We will also need a copy of your picture ID.  Everyone pays the service agreement fee and the deposit.

We have same day service, but need your information to us no later than 2:00-2:30 p.m. to provide ample time for processing and utility workers to complete this work order.  If it is after this, we assess the situation, but may not be able to turn on till the following business day.  Please call City Hall at (706) 846-3141 with any questions.

Garbage Service is provided by Amwaste - (770) 567-1733 or  customercare [at] amwasteusa.com.  This is the corporate office, so make sure to get a name of whom you are speaking with.  If you experience any issues with the Corporate Office, please contact City Hall Customer Service at customerservice [at] manchester-ga.gov.